Tuesday, December 04, 2007

About Me

I've been watching anime since I was around 5 years old and I pretty much grew up with it. Let's just say that I am now over 25 and leave it at that. LOL. I also like to read manga and I love to join fanlistings like there's no tomorrow thus the need for this site.

My favorite genres is shounen but I also like seinen, BL and shojo animanga. I guess you can say that, just like my tatse in movies, I like lots of action in my animanga but from time to time I'll watch something cute or funny. ^__^

I like TONS of titles [some pretty damn old] but I'll only list more current stuff or else we'd be here forever, a day and then some. Assume that each title refers to the manga and anime series [if there is one] and that the following list is in no particular order.

Dogs/Bullets & Carnage
Samurai Champloo
Death Note
Trinity Blood
Blood +
Zombie Loan
Ergo Proxy
Claymore
Blade of the Immortal
Okane ga nai
Gakuen Heaven
Gungrave
Vampire Knight
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou
Night Wizard
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Darker than Black
Gun X Sword
Tenjho Tenge
Gundam Double 0
Gundam SEED
Devil May Cry
Full Metal Panic!
RahXephon
Samurai 7
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Ouran High School Host Club
Shugo Chara!
Blood Alone
Vagabond
Na mo Naki Tori no Tobu Yoake [Innocent Bird]
Sensitive Pornograph

said ~Mailyn~

0 people smacked my bitch.

Post a Comment

<< Take me home