This is where you'll find all the anime and manga related fanlistings I've joined.
Please click on each category to see them:
Adult
Characters 0-M
Characters N-Z
General
Magazines
Relationships
Rivalries
Series
Songs
Please click on each category to see them:
Characters 0-M
Characters N-Z
General
Magazines
Relationships
Rivalries
Series
Songs
said ~Mailyn~





I just stopped by to see if you were posting here. I'm thinking you are. :)
I've missed you and hope you're ok. No need to respond, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.
Mailyn!!! wassup girl? seems like you've been catching up on manga and anime! Aren't these great!! Did you watch/read Hikaru no Go? You should!
Okie, well i'm happy you seem back :D
Hey guys! ^__^
I'm actually not posting anymore. This site is now just for the fanlistings I joined since fanlistings require you put their banners somewhere plus it's easier to remember what I've joined.
I actually deleted my other blog and am deleting all [but this one] soon.
Holly thanks for thinking of me! Believe it or not I think about you guys as well but I'm just not online anymore except to post my graphics in some graphic communities once in a very blue moon.
Natty I've been watching TONS of anime and reading. That's why I hardly even come online anymore. LOL. I'm going to look into Hikaru no Go since I've heard about it before.
Hey...
It's great to see you. I hope you are okay. Sad that you won't be posting anymore but good to see you are okay.
E
I'm totally bummed that you aren't posting anymore, but I'm glad you're ok. I hope you'll send me an email every once in awhile just to say you're alright. I worry, you know. :P
BIG HUGS!
Hola Senorita!
AW we'll miss your blogs. You're a funny lady.
btw, the third book of the drakon people IS OUT!!! The Dragon Queen.
Yes ma'am.
Hope to see/read more of you!!!
Been thinking about you a lot Mailyn and I'm glad I caught Holly's post about you at another blog so I could leave you a note.
Glad you're doing well but miss you like crazy. As long as your happy, that's what counts. Take care of you, 'k?
1/20/08
learn my video blog -
[url=http://trailfire.com/lexapro] lexapro cause weight gain [/url]
http://trailfire.com/lexapro
[url=http://trailfire.com/lexapro] lexapro ativan adderall [/url]
Post a Comment
<< Take me home